Come join Davis Women in Business at our second fundraiser of this quarter. Just a few reminders:
online orders do not count
Either mention DWIB at the counter or show the cashier our flyer :
Hello to our new and returning DWIB members!! We want to kick off fall quarter with a fun, empowering, and yummy (there will be snacks) WELCOME SOCIAL). Come out and get to know all the wonderful members of DWIB! Did we mention there will be snacks?
Location: Garrison Room (MU)
Date: Thursday 10/4 @ 4:30pm-7:00pm
◦ Location: Central Park (Downtown Davis)
◦ To end recruitment week, Davis Women in Business is hosting a picnic social! Come join us for delicious snacks and festivities! Remember, applications are also due at midnight!
Visit daviswomeninbusiness.com to apply.
Date: Wednesday 10/3 @ 7:30pm
◦ Location: Olson 251
◦ Davis Women in Business is hosting a professional workshop + speed networking event to show our professional side and the opportunities we can provide for you. We will also end the night with a speed networking session!
Date: Tuesday 10/2
◦ Location/time of fundraiser: 11am-11pm @ Cultive Frozen Yogurt
◦ Location/time of info session 2: Wellman 226 @ 8:30pm
◦ If you couldn't make our first info session, join us for our second info session to learn all about what DWIB is and what we can do for you. Expect free goodies & food! Then, attend our fundraiser at Cultive Frozen Yogurt with the DWIB directors. Get to know us and network with other members in a casual setting.
Date: Monday 10/1 @ 7:30pm
◦ Location: Wellman 6
◦ Join us for our first info session to learn all about what DWIB is and what we can do for you. Expect free goodies & food! You'll also join us for our very first lean-in circle of the school year, a fun activity for everyone to discuss their personal goals and professional aspirations.
Join us for Big Sib/Little Sib Week with a variety of events and chances for you to figure out who your perfect match is! For every event you attend, you will be receiving one hint about your big or little. This week culminates with Revealing on Fridaywhere you finally get to meet your match!
We are going ALL OUT for the Accenture Networking Event! Get ready to learn more about a great company that LOVES DWIB, network with professionals with valuable experience, and participate in fun Lean in Circles! Limited Attendance. See FB event for RSVP link.
De Carli Room-MU 2
Attend the designated board interview time below to qualify for a board associate position. We invite you to attend any and all board interviews for boards you are interested in! Board interviews will be held on campus at the Memorial Union, second floor Fielder Room.
Please come in business professional attire and bring at least 3 copies of your resume and cover letter for each interview. Each interview will last no more than 30 to 45 minutes.
Interview times by board:
Community Relations: 5 PM
Finance: 5:45 PM
Professional Relations: 6:30 PM
Career Development: 7:15 PM
OWN IT: 8 PM
Marketing & Design: 8:30 PM
Attend our boba social and fundraiser at T4 with the DWIB directors. Get to know us and network with other members in a casual setting with delicious drinks and fun board games!
- Fundraiser is all day (12pm-11pm)
- Game Night with the DWIB directors 6pm-9pm
Location: T4, Downtown Davis
Find the Facebook event here
Join us for our first info Session to learn all about what DWIB is and what we can do for you. Expect free goodies & food! You'll also join us for our very first Lean-In Circle of the school year, a fun activity for everyone to discuss their personal goals and professional aspirations.
Location: Wellman 6
Applications are now available online at our website daviswomeninbusiness.com. Find the Apply tab to submit the form!